1 Kaiser Plaza, Suite 405 Oakland, CA 94612
- (415) 243-0858
- (415) 243-0486
JYASF is always looking for creative, energetic engineers to join our team.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Send John an email
Structural Designer / Engineer
JYASF is a structural engineering firm located in Oakland (across the street from Lake Merritt). We provide a full range of structural engineering services throughout the San Francisco Bay Area with a special emphasis on alterations and seismic upgrades of existing structures. We have a current staff of six employees, all dedicated to providing our clients with high quality and technically competent structural engineering services.
The firm is seeking a mid-level engineer with the following requirements:
• BS in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited university
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience at a structural engineering firm in the United States, designing with timber, steel, and concrete
• Civil engineering license is preferred
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to work effectively as a part of team and independently
• Proficiency with AutoCad, Risa3d, Microsoft Excel, Enercalc.
Position offers great growth opportunity for individuals looking to advance their careers by taking charge of challenging projects with teamwork that promotes talent and experience. Projects consist of low-rise residential and commercial structures, with emphasis in alterations and seismic upgrade.
Compensation to be commensurate with experience and ability.
We offer the following benefits:
Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Please forward your salary requirements along with your resume and introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.